Learn to Lead Successfully
BMGI has several eLearning courses focused on helping company leaders drive Performance Excellence throughout their organization.
The courses below focus on high-level strategy, rather than tactical problem-solving skills. This concentration gives leaders a view of Performance Excellence that covers:
- How to assess company-wide readiness for Performance Excellence
- Who to include in the planning process
- How to create a communication platform that will motivate an entire organization
BMGI's eLearning for Leaders is the effective way to drive bottom line results in your organization!
- Often, when implementing any kind of improvement, a project leader’s inability to effectively manage change impedes the project’s ultimate success. Even the best technical solution will fail if the project leader is not successful at managing the “people aspect” of the project.
Time allocation: 2.3 hours
- This program provides executives and senior managers with an overview of the primary methodologies deployed under a Performance Excellence initiative. The concepts of Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Innovation and Change Leadership are discussed at a high level to provide an understanding of their impact on an organization's improvement efforts. This package is ideal for any business leader looking for ways to drive growth and improve operations.
Time allocation: 3.75 hours
BMGI's Lean Six Sigma eChampion training prepares executives, process owners and Champions for their leadership role in the Lean Six Sigma deployment process. Ideal for busy business leaders unable to devote hours of time to classroom training, Lean Six Sigma eChampion provides an introduction to the principles of identifying, prioritizing, defining, scoping and transitioning Performance Excellence projects. This program provides an overview of the Lean Six Sigma, Lean, and Design for Six Sigma methodologies. The curriculum also presents an overview of basic statistics and project metrics, and describes the tools used by practitioners and team members during project execution.
Time allocation: 12.5 hours